Thursday, January 20, 2011

Really? Credentials?

                                                                                    

Ugh... The sound of the alarm going off couldn't have come at a worse time.  I have my best ideas when I'm sleeping.  As a struggling student, I need all the help I can get.  Mr. Cates, my pushy english teacher has decided we should become bloggers.  It dosent matter that I know nothing about computers.  One of his bright ideas is to have us do this silly 100 words blog.  He assigns a word that has to be used. This weeks word is credentials.   Goodness, I'm only in 8th grade. What will I ever use this junk for anyway?



Bloggers note: This is my entry in @velvetverbosity #100words challange.. This weeks word is credentials.
http://www.velvetverbosity.com/


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

 

10 comments:

  1. I like the point of view and the cute nature. really good idea, Bo.

    You know kids. This was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have my best ideas when I'm sleeping."

    That is sooo true! If I could get out half of the stuff that's in my head when I'm nearly asleep, I'd be, like...Tolstoy. Or something.

    Very creative angle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this - hear this lament from my grandkiddos often. :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun POV! Funny how even grown ups act this way when facing a deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing - I enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work.

    I'm reminded of Hemingway's comment that he loves sleep, because his life tends to fall apart when he is awake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Really cute. I've said similar stuff...like in algebra class. "I'll never use this junk." Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! I had to double-check to make sure you weren't actually an 8th grader! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious. I remember being a child and creating fictional "importance". :)

    ReplyDelete